Wednesday, December 30, 2009

More Pictures

Christmas was great. Kira was so excited. It's easy to have a lot of Christmas spirit when you have a 2 1/2 year old kid around. She loved opening presents, but I think she liked a lot of the Christmas preparations more. She loved decorating the tree, cutting out and decorating Christmas cookies, hanging the stockings, throwing magic reindeer dust (oats and glitter) in the yard, eating nightly from her Advent calendar, and other traditions. It was a very fun year with her. Lia was about as excited about Christmas as any other day. She liked the wrapping paper and even ate some big people food with us from Christmas Eve dinner. My dad came over on Christmas Eve and stayed through Christmas morning. In the afternoon after nap we went over to our friends' house for dessert. It was a really nice couple of days. Pictures are here.

Pictures I took for Christmas card candidates are here.

Other recent good pictures of the girls are here.

And finally, portrait pictures I promised in the last post are here.

One Kira story: she's obsessed with weather. She makes little circles with her fingers and puts them up to her eyes (binoculars) and looks out the window. The weather is always "party something." (For example, as it was blizzarding out recently, she said it was partly snowy.) The other night it started raining, so I asked her about the weather. She very seriously looked through her binocular hands and said it was partly dark.

No comments: