I have uploaded more pictures to our Picasa web albums. I updated the album with picture's from my dad's 60th birthday to include pictures from our family trip to Splash Harbor, which was our present to him. Pics are here. I also uploaded some pictures Jason took of Kira eating a popsicle when she had a fever. Pictures are here. Her hair was super sticky - that popsicle spent more time on her head than in her mouth.
Thanks to antibiotics for her ear infection, Kira is feeling 100% better. She spent a fun weekend at Grandma's house while Jason and I were in Aruba. I don't have pictures from Grandma Sally yet, but I'll upload some when I get them. Kira's back to her normal routine this week and is doing great in school. Her teachers have nothing but praise for how sweet and smart she is, what a big helper she is in the classroom, and how cute she is. (We already know this.)
I caught the horrible head cold that has been going around. I am so sick and of course can't take anything for it. Sleep is very tough for me. I am just ready for this baby to come.
Kira knows Baby Sister is in Mommy's tummy, which she pats whenever we ask. Sometimes she pats her own tummy when we ask where Baby Sister is. Apparently, Baby Sister is in everyone's tummy. I wonder what she'll be thinking when she finally realizes what a baby sister is!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment