Sunday, March 29, 2009

Busy busy...

We've been very busy. It's a handful having two kids under two, but we are having fun. Kira's becoming more and more independent by the day, which helps. She is happy playing with her toys by herself at times and is learning what "wait a minute" means. Lia is growing so fast, which is easy to see by the pictures I've posted. She's a good baby, always happy and never crying. She still has a little bit of a runny nose which sometimes disrupts her sleep a little.

Jason just got back from a work trip to Salt Lake City. He was gone from Saturday afternoon to Thursday, so we all missed him a lot. This coming Tuesday, Lia and I are leaving for Spain for a week. Kira's staying home with Daddy. I'm sure the week will be a handful for both Jason and I. I am really, really looking forward to seeing my Spanish family. Look for pictures here soon after I'm back.

My brother Scott's wife and kids hadn't met Lia yet, so they came down last weekend to meet her. It was my nephew Grayson's 5th birthday, so we made it a party, which was a blast. It's always fun getting the kids together. Pictures are posted below. In addition, my brother finished a project he'd been working on at my request for Lia's nursery. It looks amazing. (Thank you thank you thank you Scott!) I repainted and redecorated both Lia's and Kira's rooms recently, and with the finished trim now both rooms are basically done. However, when Kira gets her big girl bed, her big girl bedding (which is brown and pink) will match the colors in her room. We'll then move the crib and it's bedding into Lia's room, which will match the pink, green, and cranberry in there. That will be in a couple of months. But in the meantime, pictures of the rooms so far are posted.

All pictures are here.

No comments: