Things are going much better. Kira's hives are gone. Thankfully. It was a very long, stressful week for all of us and a painful and itchy one for her. I hope to never see her like that again. It was so sad. Anyway, she has made a full recovery and has returned to her cute-as-can-be self. We've seen at least 10 new signs in the past week or two, so she continues to learn at a very fast pace. We are baffled at times trying to figure out what she's signing. At these times, she gets very frustrated and looks at us like we are being willfully stupid. She's a smart cookie.
Lia is doing great. She has a little bit of a cough she caught from Kira but it doesn't seem to be bothering her much. She continues to be a big-time eater and is growing very fast. She's a sweet-tempered baby and really doesn't cry. I think she looks so much like Kira; sometimes I feel like I'm looking back in time at her big sister. It's fun that the weather is getting better; Lia and I have gone out and about a lot recently for fresh air and to run errands. It's been nice.
Life is really good. I can't remember being happier ever.
New pictures are here.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment